David Icke Forum Thread Copy - Jimmy Savile OUTED as a PAEDO - Page: 2638

Old 23-02-2013, 02:02 PM   #52741
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajax View Post
Savile is DEAD.
I think to stop all this nonsense for good they should dig up his coffin and put it in a cell in Strangeways for the next 25 years!!

even better..double it up with Cyril Smiths fat assed coffin aswell.

"Nonce Sense"!!!

Straight between the brass eyes.

There's still a lot more to "dig up" yet on Savile
besides his coffin, mate.

Will keep digging.

__________________


Last edited by tajas; 23-02-2013 at 02:20 PM.
tajas is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:09 PM   #52742
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moran73 View Post
http://news.ca.msn.com/entertainment...buse-in-memoir

Heres a link to where townshend discusses his childhood. I was trying to find the interview he gave in uncut last yr about his book (both mojo & uncut gave his book ass licking reviews) in which he gave the lamest description of his abuse. It was basically along the lines of "i dont remember anything but am sure something wasnt right. I sat on a blokes knee and thats not right." he also said when he met a group of survivors they took one look at him and said yr one of us.

Its like he doesnt want to describe anything because he runs risk of real survivors questioning him. So easy to say it definitely happened but i cant remember a thing.

Has always seemed dodgy in my eyes.

Strange how magazines like uncut & mojo havent mentioned savile scandal at all seeing ss he was involved in the main subject they write about.
Pete Townshend: 'I can get a bit self-righteous now':
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012...shend-who-i-am

Rock Legend Pete Townshend In Frankest Interview Ever:
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...st-memoir.html

Who I Am by Pete Townshend, Book Review: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/b...ok-review.html

Who I Am by Pete Townshend – Review: http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012...-who-am-review

Review Two: http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2012...wnshend-review
__________________


Last edited by tajas; 23-02-2013 at 02:15 PM.
tajas is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:14 PM   #52743
Senior Member
 
ben black's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 318
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strombone View Post



Why - when seeing that reg plate - was the first thing through my head "On Demand Children £500"...
ben black is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:19 PM   #52744
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 127
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by tajas View Post
Pete Townshend: 'I can get a bit self-righteous now':
http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2012...shend-who-i-am
If that was joe public coming out with that contrived excuse for why they were on that site they'd be doing time.

Hes probably sick of discussing it because hes terrified that someone with balls might eventually say that both that excuse and his woolly abuse experience are bollox.

Strange how people like him and chris langham get a platform to give their side and play victim card and suddenly msm are on their side.

I remember how effed off paul whitehouse was when he got dragged in to court case just because he was in that show with him at the time. Seemed like he was one of the good guys and didnt want anything to do with him.
moran73 is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #52745
Premier Subscribers
 
oonalu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Location: blowing in from north west
Posts: 659
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
we have sovile in various Rolls Royces, and a Lamborghini Countach paid for by Mars as a thank you for promotional work for the London Marathon, we also have a red E type jaguar and also a little red Isettta (bubble car)
http://web.archive.org/web/201102241.../discagogo.php
There was mention of a Capri and a white van too IIRC, a right little arfur daley

Thanks to oonalu for the links, but could I ask that you put a little description as to what the links relate to please, even if it's just the search string?

I always check them now coz you have find some gems, but confess I didn't always as I didn't know what they were for and maybe others do similar.


Hi ok will do in future.....



Here is one... Report by Alison Levitt QC.

http://web.archive.org/web/201301161...ile_report.pdf
__________________
I can see the wood

Last edited by oonalu; 23-02-2013 at 02:26 PM.
oonalu is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:22 PM   #52746
Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 92
Default

The Oldie has been contacted by a former BBC producer who worked with Savile in the 1960s.

He corroborated the claims that Savile molested children, calling them "spot on."

According to the source, in the mid-sixties Savile was "invariably" seen with an underage girl whom he met when presented TOTP.

The pair sometimes shared a room at the Mascot Hotel near Baker Street.



Mascot Hotel, 8 York Street, Westminster LB: front elevation


It alleged that in the 1960s Savile took young girls to a hotel near Baker Street called the Mascot and quoted one anonymous former producer as saying: "Savile told me once that he was too invaluable for them to dismiss for his sexual peccadilloes which, to be fair to him, he never attempted to disguise."
strombone is online now  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:29 PM   #52747
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moran73 View Post
If that was joe public coming out with that contrived excuse for why they were on that site they'd be doing time.

Hes probably sick of discussing it because hes terrified that someone with balls might eventually say that both that excuse and his woolly abuse experience are bollox.

Strange how people like him and chris langham get a platform to give their side and play victim card and suddenly msm are on their side.

I remember how effed off paul whitehouse was when he got dragged in to court case just because he was in that show with him at the time. Seemed like he was one of the good guys and didnt want anything to do with him.
Felt very sorry for Paul Whitehouse when it all kicked off.
There he was trying to expand his career post-Enfield and
he goes and completely backed the wrong horse.
Bet he was f*****g fuming.

Joe public would be doing time, no doubt about it.

Power - Money - Contacts = Freedom to do whatever the
hell you want.
__________________

tajas is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:31 PM   #52748
Member
 
can_o_worms's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 44
Default Edwina Currie, Broadmoor, Sir Louis Blom-Cooper

This blog has some new audio resources uploaded:

http://whatcanidoaboutit.wordpress.c...ds-to-consider

Channel 4 News: Giving Victims A Voice – Edwina Currie & Mark Williams-Thomas (11-1-13)

BBC Radio programme about Broadmoor and Savile including interview with Sir Louis Blom-Cooper (13-10-12)

Radio 4 Susie Orbach programme about latest research into those who sexually abuse children (Dec-12)
can_o_worms is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:37 PM   #52749
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by multisync View Post
As you know Peter left regular Freemasonry many years ago to start up his own version drawing on some old York stuff... He was a frequent poster here but some time ago disappeared and has not returned.?

Maybe after the above post which was his personal view. Who knows but Many others held a similar stance on Savile at the time ifrc.


I watched the film with interest. It appears that there were up to 50 men in this ring -apparently two of which were Freemasons(possibly more but the film only mentions two). Two to many in my book

^Kirkland^ resigned immediately from Freemasonry (he knew he would be kicked out so he had no choice) the 'missing' is not Kirkland -whoever he is/was is still unknown afaik. I believe Kirkland said he is no longer in contact with anyone from his old Lodge ?

Kirkland is no longer a Freemason (although he was at the time). Whilst this may not please the conspiracies, Freemasons are duty bound to uphold the laws of the realm. Every quarterly communication lists the number of those expelled. looking at those who are attracted to this sort of thing would suggest a very wide demographic. Some of whom will be members of golf clubs, some model makers, some no doubt Eddie Stobart spotters.Others are dustmen, Accountants and - well it crosses all boundaries.

None of those organizations should be tainted by their membership as individuals UNLESS it can be proven the organization assisted to cover up. By organization I don't mean the few at the top *who are transient I mean the organization. As the Met which was branded institutionalized as racist.

I often see here the cry of "ah but the low level Masons are sheeple -it's the high level ones who are pervs. If only they knew what I knew" Of course this defies logic. Most Freemasons don't join till their 40's and most -esp now - will have full access to the net and all it's foibles.

I myself knew the bad stuff long before I joined - I avidly devoured Knights book(s) when they first came out and read Shorts follow up in which he derides some of Knights writings .
However they are so one sided and prone to twist the story to suit their own agenda This becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. You only acknowledge your hate so you hate them more which makes you hate them even more. Once trapped unless you step away it's unlikely you will ever see the wood for the trees
On the subject of Savile again not one person has shown any -and I mean any- evidence Savile was ever a Freemason. yet some here post it as a fact. Sure keep going with the investigation and if you ever do come up with something I will gladly eat humble pie - Not going to happen mind as the register shows nil result.

It's not until you actually get involved you work out that whilst there are bad apples (Kirkland etc) most are honest hard working family men who would not take too kindly to being called a kiddie fiddler. I cannot actually think of anything worse to be labeled?

Those who throw names around without a care in the world should look a bit closer at themselves and the possible devastation it may cause.Sly innuendo has much the same affect (ie Kirkland looks nothing like the guy next to Savile they just happen to be White Anglo Saxon).

Perhaps being a keyboard warrior is more important to some here than the truth ? I guess so but whilst the truth may hurt but lies hurt far more...I am not disrespecting some of the good work done here but the vast majority is utter nonsense afaiac

However to repeat myself just in case some have been baffled by the above. If anyone is involved in this stuff they should be put through the legal system and justice should be served, no one should be immune - and I mean no one: Freemason or not.

As you were... feel free to start the ad hominem
Hey, Peter Prattworthy's back, Yes!!!

My favourite stand up comedian.

Thread: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/?t=55339

Good times .
__________________

tajas is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:39 PM   #52750
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by coco the clown View Post
From the Independent;

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...o-8507780.html

‘Last month Metropolitan Police began Operation Fernbridge into allegations that residents of a childrens home in Richmond, west London, were taken to the nearby Elm Guest House in Barnes, where they were abused. Pornography involving adults having sex with children was allegedly shot at the property and then circulated commercially.
Sir Peter [Hayman] was among the visitors to the property. Others, according to a list seized by Scotland Yard last month, were the late Liberal MP Cyril Smith, the former Russian spy Sir Anthony Blunt, a Sinn Fein politician, a Labour MP, and several Conservative politicians.’


I couldn’t see his name in the mm docs.
Does anyone know where that information comes from?

'However twenty-eight years after he made them, Scotland Yard officers kept their new investigation secret for weeks, fearful that it would be closed down like earlier inquiries.'

That’s an interesting statement, I wonder how the Independent knew?
Hello Coco, I've been wondering about Hayman too.
He could be in a part of the docs we can't read, but I doubt it.
I suppose we just have to remember that the docs are only a small part of the overall evidence Fernbridge have, that we are not party to.

The fact that Fernbridge was set up in secret with 5 officers somewhere in Earls Court was quite widely reported, when it eventually came out, but I don't have the references to hand.

I am wondering who the Richmond employee is going to be in the Exaro story tonight. Could be Terry Earland talking again. Remember Terry is so glad the police contacted him, and he just can't wait to help them get to the bottom of this to ease his poor niggled soul!
transcriber is online now  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:42 PM   #52751
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by keepia View Post
I don't KNOW anything much about Peter Clayworthy, obviously you KNOW a lot more about these folks than me! I simply said that I THINK, they all look alike. I'm sure there are many masons who are good men. Please can you give your opinion on the following picture of Savile's funeral though, is that normal for a non- mason? Just asking?

The person who first showed these pictures here was adamant they were Freemason pallbearers at his funeral. It was proof JS was a Freemason.

Sadly they are Catholic pallbearers from the Knights of St Columba .Which are strictly a non Masonic organization

So no it's not 'normal' for a non-Freemason but maybe 'normal' for a Papal knight (which would negate any real possibility of him being a Mason).


And no the original poster did not have the decency to apologize- just saying
multisync is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 02:56 PM   #52752
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 344
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by its_so_simple View Post
Hello everyone I don't post much but always reading and lurking.
Transcriber below are some links which may help you re above.

First link will take you to a mindmap you may know The Brain. Somebody put this together way way back and you can click on a name and it opens out with more information.

http://webbrain.com/brainpage/brain/...9A44A1EFC13#-1

For you information:
What We Knew: Jimmy Savile and the Culture of Abuse
by padraigcolman http://pcolman.wordpress.com/2012/11...ture-of-abuse/


Even more information in spreadsheet format.
Originally Posted by oldp
"
I've loaded an update to my notes on Jimmy Savile and the others mentioned here onto my web site www.starzina.com
The notes can be downloaded as an excel spreadsheet (the spreadsheet should have ‘updated Feb 2013’ at the top) from ‘JS’ bottom right of the web site. Also under ‘JS’ you will find my view of the story so far.
Don’t forget to go to ‘Media’ for links to the main stream press and the alternative media As ever I'm way behind.
Went to a talk yesterday from someone studying a 'PhD examining the psychology of conspiracy theories' - shit scary. He knew nothing and I mean nothing and this was PHD level! Everyone here could have given him a lesson in thinking for yourself, but that is called conspiracy theory and is not to be encouraged."
Hope this helps and enormous respect for you all x
Hello there, thank you very much for that if you are lurking and reading out there somewhere. I do like the generosity of this thread.

It's a brain fry all right!

I wanted to try to compile a simple list of institutions, by county, with brief notes, to show where child abuse is alleged to have occurred to try to prove to myself that it could not have been that bad, and to give us something to build on.

I'm now drowning in a document that will rival the Elm Papers in length if I see it through and I'm not even sure why I'm doing it. And that's just from cursory online searches and your links, without tapping into the fantastic collective memory on here.

Children's Homes, from the 1950s on, and probably before although I don't have proof, were controlled by paedophiles. Of that there can be no doubt.

Last edited by transcriber; 23-02-2013 at 02:56 PM.
transcriber is online now  
Old 23-02-2013, 03:10 PM   #52753
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chuggy View Post
we have sovile in various Rolls Royces, and a Lamborghini Countach paid for by Mars as a thank you for promotional work for the London Marathon, we also have a red E type jaguar and also a little red Isettta (bubble car)
http://web.archive.org/web/201102241.../discagogo.php
There was mention of a Capri and a white van too IIRC, a right little arfur daley

Thanks to oonalu for the links, but could I ask that you put a little description as to what the links relate to please, even if it's just the search string?

I always check them now coz you have find some gems, but confess I didn't always as I didn't know what they were for and maybe others do similar.
Someone posted a photo of that Capri earlier in the thread.
I keep looking, but haven't found it again yet.

Was particularly interested, because the Capri mentioned in
the Elm Documents, and supposedly used by the spooks
trailing Carol, was first registered in Leeds.

Jimmy Savile's Capri RS3100 - where is it now?:
http://www.pistonheads.com/gassing/topic.asp?t=1213826

Cliff's Capri: http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/cars-motor...s-soup-up.html
__________________

tajas is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 03:15 PM   #52754
Senior Member
 
coco the clown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcriber View Post
...

I wanted to try to compile a simple list of institutions, by county, with brief notes, to show where child abuse is alleged to have occurred to try to prove to myself that it could not have been that bad, and to give us something to build on.

I'm now drowning in a document that will rival the Elm Papers in length if I see it through and I'm not even sure why I'm doing it. And that's just from cursory online searches and your links, without tapping into the fantastic collective memory on here.

Children's Homes, from the 1950s on, and probably before although I don't have proof, were controlled by paedophiles. Of that there can be no doubt.
That's interesting, I'm currently researching carehomes where abuse took place. Not sure where it will lead, but its based on the thoughts that;

Paedophiles tend to gravitate to each other;
The 'Ring' has to be secure - no non-paedophiles, or at very least, blackmailable;
This is big money;
Organised crime wouldn't want to miss out;

and also looking at the Members and history of Organisations that claim to support children;
these too are likely magnets.
coco the clown is online now  
Old 23-02-2013, 03:19 PM   #52755
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 495
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcriber View Post
Hello there, thank you very much for that if you are lurking and reading out there somewhere. I do like the generosity of this thread.

It's a brain fry all right!

I wanted to try to compile a simple list of institutions, by county, with brief notes, to show where child abuse is alleged to have occurred to try to prove to myself that it could not have been that bad, and to give us something to build on.

I'm now drowning in a document that will rival the Elm Papers in length if I see it through and I'm not even sure why I'm doing it. And that's just from cursory online searches and your links, without tapping into the fantastic collective memory on here.

Children's Homes, from the 1950s on, and probably before although I don't have proof, were controlled by paedophiles. Of that there can be no doubt.
Made a start with this yesterday, in now needs the Children's
Homes where the victims came from adding to it, and then
presenting in a better format - "Graphically".


Rings:



(1). The Hub & First Spoke - Ring One: Richmond & Elm:

Links:

The Elm Ring: http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/elm-gues...-sexual-abuse/


(2). Second Spoke – Ring Two: The Bristol Ring.


a). John Rowe:
(MI5) (Elm 57).

b). John Rowe: Organised trips Holland for Monday Club,
also cruises. Has taken boys over there. Recruited via rent
boy scene & Ruffell.

Selected boys sent on ‘holiday’. Knows Tricker. (Elm 53 - 54).

c). John Rowe: took XX (Rusty) to Amsterdam June 1982. ( Elm 55 - 57).

‘Rusty’ taken to Amsterdam. Was in care… (Elm 86).

d). John Rowe: took Rusty and other boys to Amsterdam (Elm 87).

e). John Rowe: MONDAY CLUB, PIE, CHE, SPARTACUS, M15. (Elm 123 -5).

f). John Rowe: Paedophile. Organised trips to Holland for
Monday Club, also cruises. Took boys over there. Recruited
via rent boy scene & Ruffell (Ruffell also mentioned on ‘mindmap’
in relation to West Yorkshire.

g). Knew Tricker.

h). Tricker: was convicted of sex offences in UK. Moved to Amsterdam
and got a job as a coach driver, ferrying boys from London overseas to
be abused. Part of paedophile ring involving Warwick Spinks.

i).
One of the “Terrys”:

j). Terry Dwyer: PIMP & PORN DEALER KNOWS BRITTON SUPPLIED
BOYS (Elm 123 - 5).

k). Terry Earland: DSS RICHMOND, LIKED BOYS (Eml 123 – 5).

Links:

The Bristol Ring: Elm to Rotterdam to Amsterdam to West Germany:
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2000...dprotection.uk

Rowe – Amsterdam: http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/elm-gues...ks-to-holland/

Warwick Spinks: http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2012/07/...nks-greenwich/

Lee Tucker: http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2012/07/...eckhambristol/


(3). Third Spoke – Ring Three: The Amsterdam - Continental Ring.


Links:

The Amsterdam - Continental Ring: (See 2. The Bristol Ring).


(4). Fourth Spoke – Ring Four: The London Ring.


Colin Peters: QC – Informant (Boy) names him as supplying him to clients (Elm 1-3).

Links:


The London Ring:
http://ukpaedos-exposed.com/2012/12/...edophile-ring/


(5). Fifth Spoke - Ring Five: The Mediterranean Ring.

Cyprus to Turkey?

David Hamilton Grant:

Links:

David Hamilton Grant:
http://theneedleblog.wordpress.com/2...amilton-grant/
__________________

tajas is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 03:22 PM   #52756
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 166
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ben black View Post
Why - when seeing that reg plate - was the first thing through my head "On Demand Children £500"...
Possibly a doctor is the right person to ask..
multisync is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #52757
Senior Member
 
coco the clown's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 264
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcriber View Post
Hello Coco, I've been wondering about Hayman too.
He could be in a part of the docs we can't read, but I doubt it.
I suppose we just have to remember that the docs are only a small part of the overall evidence Fernbridge have, that we are not party to.

The fact that Fernbridge was set up in secret with 5 officers somewhere in Earls Court was quite widely reported, when it eventually came out, but I don't have the references to hand.

I am wondering who the Richmond employee is going to be in the Exaro story tonight. Could be Terry Earland talking again. Remember Terry is so glad the police contacted him, and he just can't wait to help them get to the bottom of this to ease his poor niggled soul!
Yes, its easy to think that mmdocs we've seen are all there is!

iirc it was FAIRBANKS that was set up with 6 staff and, despite our thoughts to the contrary, were actually investigating Tom Watson's claims that tied to Islington, not Richmond.
FERNBRIDGE emerged later, and seem to be focused on ELM and Richmond.
coco the clown is online now  
Old 23-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #52758
Senior Member
 
howie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Posts: 823
Default

2 more articles on Arthur Hutchinsons trial on 11 September 1984

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=4115,2105740

continued on page 3

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...2746%2C2125114

Quote:
Hutchinson replied "That man there" - pointing to Mr Barron [Mirror reporter] - "has been going to my mothers house every week for the past 10 months and I was frightened for her, I wanted to get the truth out, and to help Nicola".



13 September 1984

http://news.google.com/newspapers?ni...g=5042,2406508
howie is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #52759
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 49
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlowe View Post
Apologies, but here is some stuff on Len and Mk Ultra, found it last year, just putting it out there.

http://www.lunamoth1.blogspot.ca/201...niversity.html
Quote:
We now know that D.O. Hebb's sensory isolation experiments became the foundation for torture techniques used by the CIA etc. in its secret prisons around the planet. Hebb, a neurologist, had CIA clearance, and also allegedly experimented on small children, mainly orphans and aboriginal children who arrived in his laboratory courtesy of McGill and the RCMP. Having access to human guinea pigs made Hebb's research that much more impressive.
RCMP = Royal Canadian Mounted Police
Kamloops ?
lurker is offline  
Old 23-02-2013, 03:36 PM   #52760
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 186
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by multisync View Post
The person who first showed these pictures here was adamant they were Freemason pallbearers at his funeral. It was proof JS was a Freemason.

Sadly they are Catholic pallbearers from the Knights of St Columba .Which are strictly a non Masonic organization

So no it's not 'normal' for a non-Freemason but maybe 'normal' for a Papal knight (which would negate any real possibility of him being a Mason).


And no the original poster did not have the decency to apologize- just saying
You are probably correct about the pallbearers but the guys with white collars and regalia sure look like freemasons to me. I've seem similar gear worn by freemasons but I can't seem to find anything similar worn by the knights of columbia, but I guess you're the one in the know.
keepia is online now  
Forum Thread Saved by THESCUM